14 Songs of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 and Red Leather Jacket RockSuzanne Bowen
Introduction to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 and Chris Pratt’s Red Leather Jacket
The 1970s-style movie was directed by David Yarovesky (but not the red leather jacket) and features Hasselhoff alongside James Gunn, Chris Pratt (who we make our own version of his Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 red leather jacket and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1 red leather jacket), Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Michael Rooker and Sean Gunn. Stan Lee and Guillermo Rodriguez. Each rock a stellar performance. Who can forget Groot and his happy-go-lucky boombox dance as if he were totally unaware of the fierce battle taking place around him? What a beautiful thing to channel when we are the most stressed, right? As long as we have others around who will take care of us, right?
Guardians of the Galaxy Channeling Groot Scene
List of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 songs from the 70s
1. “False” Electric Light Orchestra 5:03
2. “Fox on the Run” Sweet 3:25
3. “Lake Shore Drive” Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah 3:49
4. “The Chain” Fleetwood Mac 4:27
5. “Bring It on Home to Me” Sam Cooke 2:43
6. “Southern Nights” Glen Campbell 2:57
7. “My Sweet Lord” George Harrison 4:37
8. “Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl)” Looking Glass 3:03
9. “Come a Little Bit Closer” Jay and the Americans 2:46
10. “Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang” Silver 3:32
11. “Surrender” Cheap Trick 4:14
12. “Father and Son” Cat Stevens 3:39
13. “Flash Light” Parliament 4:28
14. “Guardians Inferno” The Sneepers featuring David Hasselhoff
The storyline and the characters are so carefully crafted with creative dissonance! Autistic Douglas Laymon does a superb job explaining how “Volume 2” speaks to every human and especially to those who are autistic.
Other Cosplay Leather Jackets Suzahdi Makes
Check out our renditions of quirky movie and TV show characters’ leather jackets, leather dusters, and leather vests such as Mad-Eye Moody Alastor, Harry Dresden Files, Hell Boy, Rick Grimes, Dean Winchester (Supernatural), Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead), Top Gun, and Emma Swan Once Upon a Time red leather jacket and more!
And oh man, oh man, 2022 is a long time to wait for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3, right?